Friday 10 July 2015

Meet The Artist



Hey! Welcome to my new blog! My name is Karen but everyone calls me Kaz, that's how the name 'Drawings By Kaz' happened.
I am currently 18, living in Offaly in Ireland. I'm a typical, down to earth girl with a mind constantly bursting with ideas and goals to achieve.


I'm not exactly like other artists as I haven't pinpointed my love of art to just one style/subject. I love drawing Disney characters and Fashion as well as Make Up, 3D and Photography and I cant forget DIY (I live for DIY Projects!!) I plan to feature a piece of everything on my blog and I hope you'll like it.

 Since a young age I've loved drawing. Last Summer I set up an Instagram art account just to share my drawings, I ended up learning so much from other people who were just strangers but I now feel like I know them. I have virtually met some great and talented people in the Instagram Art Community that have impacted me, sometimes unknowing to themselves. For that I am forever grateful and plan to share them with you all.

 My motives for setting up this blog? Basically I just want to share my work and help others and of course I want to interact with people who enjoy what I do. I love to see comments/likes/follows/messages from you all. I hope you stick with me on my journey. I have a LOT ahead of me for the future!!

 Want to know anything else about me? Ask me below or on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram (search @drawingsbykaz) and I will do a sort of Q&A post, just so you get to know who I am a little better.


Kaz x



No comments:

Post a Comment