Thursday 14 July 2016

Celeb Recognition To This Day

Like most people online, when I draw a celebrity/well known person I tag them and hope they see it and then of course not be insulted if it's bad!! (why can't I use emojis. ugh!) *imagine crying laughing emoji face here* haha..

I've been doing this for over a year now and I've gotten some attention from some really amazing people including
-Lucy Hale
-Jordin Sparks
-Laura Whitmore
& more...
Suzanne Jackson:










Laura Whitmore:






Lucy Hale:


Alex Bowen:






Cara Delahoyde:



Jordin Sparks:






Ben Haenow:





Marissa Carter:








Vogue Williams:






Malin Anderson:






Viral:
My drawing tribute to Robin Williams went viral on facebook. It was seen on Rory's Stories then RTE 2fm and many other radio stations all the way to Radio One Lebanon.

No comments:

Post a Comment